Benefits of Mobile Apps:
- More features, more fun!
- A more convenient user experience
- You can generate revenue through your app
- In-app search and the app store
- Build your brand and get recognized faster through social media
- Additional security for your customers
The Cons of Mobile Apps:
- The high cost of developing an app
- The complex app development process
- Complex maintenance
- Profit-sharing with the app store
- Additional requirements for marketing
- Challenges in tracking and fetching data
- Customer impatience
Responsive Website v/s Mobile App
Advantages of a Responsive/Mobile Website
- Immediacy – Mobile Websites Are Instantly Available.
- Compatibility – Mobile Websites are Compatible Across Devices
- Upgradability – Mobile Websites Can Be Updated Instantly
- Findability – Mobile Websites Can be Found Easily
- Shareability – Mobile Websites Can be Shared Easily by Publishers, and Between Users
- Reach – Mobile Websites Have Broader Reach
- LifeCycle – Mobile Websites Can’t be Deleted
- A Mobile Website Can be an App!
- Time and Cost - Mobile Websites are Easier and Less Expensive
- Support and Maintenance
Advantages of a Mobile App
- Interactivity / Gaming
- Regular Usage / Personalization
- Complex Calculations or Reporting.
- Native Functionality or Processing Required
- No Internet connection Required (depends on App)
Native App v/s Hybrid App
Native apps are built for specific platforms and are written in the languages the platform accepts (for example, Swift and Objective-C for iOS apps and Java or Kotlin for native Android apps). Native apps are fast and responsive, distributed in app stores, offer intuitive user input and output, and don’t require an internet connection. Overall, native apps offer a better user experience but are more expensive than other options.
Advantages of Native Apps
- Native apps are very fast and responsive because they are built for that specific platform
- They have the best performance
- They are distributed in app stores
- Native allows developers to access the full feature set of their given platform with whatever performance optimizations the native system has
- Internet connection is not required, although it depends on the functionality
- Overall better user experience. To the user, the flow is more natural as they have specific UI standards for each platform
Disadvantages of Native Apps
- Difficult languages to learn which means you need experienced developers
- More expensive
- Not the best option for very simple apps
Hybrid apps are essentially a combination of native apps and web apps. A hybrid app consists of two parts:
the first is the back-end code, and the second is a native shell that is downloadable and loads the code using a
WebView. Hybrid apps are less expensive than native apps, don’t require a browser, and can
leverage device APIs; however, they’re slower than native apps and you can’t customize the application to
individual platforms like native apps.
Advantages of Hybrid Apps
- Cheaper than a native app
- One app for all platforms using technology like Cordova
- No browser needed as opposed to a web app
- Access to the device’s internal APIs, can access storage, camera, etc.
- Faster to develop than native apps because you have a single code base
Disadvantages of Hybrid Apps
- Slower than native apps
- More expensive than web apps because you require a wrapper. Essentially you’re dependent on a third party platform
- Less interactive than native apps
- Customization will take you away from the hybrid model in which you may as well go native
How we do it
analysis and Planning
UI/UX Design and
Maintenance & Support
Progressive businesses are investing in Apps to generate more sales from mobile users. Our dedicated Mobile app developers will guide you at every step and create a user experience-based mobile that will help you maximize engagement on mobile.
Some of our Mobile Apps
"Committed, reliable, and cost effective, are the words that come to mind when working with Ideatore. I like the fact they get work done and do it without making a fuss about all the challenges that invariably come up in the execution of a project. Keep up the good work!"
Point of View Brandcom
"Ideatore did a phenomenal job by creating Admin and CMS panel to manage overall Holisticcure Website. Creating responsive website to display the services made our job easier and quicker. Ideatore executed the design of site exactly the way it was needed and also suggested ways to improve navigation, usability, and scalability. I highly recommend Ideatore services to whomsoever who requires building a robust and dynamic website."
Leena Y Tamhane
"Ideatore carries ethic and attitude that inspire all around the institution. It offers par excellence services in Information technology and delivers business specific outcome. Working with Ideatore was a remarkable experience. Ideatore has created logo with a unique concept it helped me in branding. The logo designs shows creativity and clean look. All tasks were completed accurately, promptly and efficiently by the team. We would recommend Ideatore as a skilled and reliable IT solution company."
Green Hill Consulting LLP
"We are fully satisfied with the work completed by Ideatore. Ideatore has participated in development of redesigning responsive website as per Cryogen brand requirement. We have experienced great cooperation from management and team with quick understanding of requirements, deep technical skills from assigned resources, and company’s commitment to time, price and quality. We would please to recommend Ideatore to all others who requires IT solution."
Principal Sale Consultant
Cryogen Instruments Pvt. Ltd
"Great service great price and very satisfied. I have received excellent feedback from my customer base on the logo and website design. Ideatore team have designed the website and logo as per the product category and range of services. I have seen integrity and passion towards work within the team. "
Origin Quality Services